Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dun mess with me

Yikes.

My eyes are closing, and i still have nt get anything done. This sucks. I cannot even be on webcam with tunli because of this. I miss webcam-ing with that arse. Stupid homeworks.

F&N coursework is like still nowhere near completion and the deadline is approaching. I think this is what i'll get for procrastinating too much. Everything is in a mess.

Stupid.

Im super irritated by those hatred-filled stares given to me by some bitches nowadays. Try turning tables on me, you will regret it. Trust me, this time i mean serious business. I might lost in your staring games, but i might win you in other aspects. The chances of me winning aint low. So, dont try me.

OMG.

Tomorrow is the official 2.4km run. Fuck. My confidence level is fking low, despite the fact that i can already sustain my gold. But still, i want an A. I did not get an A before for any of my run, before and i want a breakthrough. Anyway, there's this super uber lau-zee pacer who said that she wanted to pace me, yet leaving me in a lurch during my run today. Ok, im exaggerating. Hohoho. I motivate myself more than she motivate me laaaaaaaa. But, thanks BFL, at least my timing improved, and your encouragement still worked afterall. (:

THANKS BI BI BI BI BI, FOR YOUR SUPER BI BI BI BI BI BI-ING ENCOURAGEMENT.

Im in love with running. Must be under boyf's influence, that arse. :D

No comments: